My name is Akinlosotu oyeyemi Nelson. I was born and bread in ondo state but I base in Lagos surulere to be precised. I was born on Friday April 23 1993,I lost my parent when i was young, so I had to stay with my sister who has been taking care of me. My stage name is Rexnelson and I  started music as far back as 2010 but officially went deep in music in 2013 since then i released a single title "Get on it" and some couples of single after that I got an admission into ekiti state university (Eksu) in 2015, where I majored in psychology and behavioral studies.I continue pursuing career in school where I drop two song title "Everyday".Click To Watch Everyday Video. featuring "loverman" and  "young Alhaji"  with the  the same guy , so then after our separation as a duo I drop a single in 2018 title "package" which I drop on my birthday.I later team up with one of eksu finest rapper again to drop another hit song titled "hustle". Click To Watch Hustle Video .we shot the video and it went viral on YouTube .After my graduation 2019 my first come back as a graduate was so intense so I drop "Guy like me". Click To Watch Guy Like Me Video. So I went ahead to shoot the official video which is available on all video streaming site and of course youtube I also drop another single titled "Do for money" as part of the POTG EP Vol1.I shot a viral video for the single "do for money" Click To Watch Do For Money Video.It went viral on youtube. After that I drop another single where I  featured the same artist I did the single  titled "This life" which comes as track 4 on my Part Of The Great EP Vol1.  "Damzey" is the only artist I featured on the EP 

The POTG EP Vol1 contain 6 tracks 

Track 1: Part Of The Great  
Track 2: Do For Money
Track 3: Guy Like Me 
Track 4: This Life Featuring Damzey
Track 5:Love Riddim 
Track 6:My Way

Management and Booking: 09038065381, 08162358892
Email: rexnelson790@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post